- 3-4 pounds bone-in beef short ribs
- 1 TBSP Mild EVOO
- 15 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Fig Dark Balsamic
- 6 cloves of Garlic, smashed
- 1 TBSP Coarse sea salt
- 1 TBSP Dried Rosemary
- 1 TBSP Dried Sage
- 1 TBSP Garlic powder
- 1 TBSP Onion powder
- 1 TBSP Paprika
- 1 TBSP Black Pepper
In a small bowl, mix together the spice rub.
- Rub spice blend into both sides of ribs
- Heat EVOO in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sear each side of ribs 2-3 minutes.
- Place Ribs in a slow cooker.
- Add balsamic vinegar, diced tomatoes, and smashed garlic cloves.
- Cook 4-6 hours or until ribs are tender.
Side dish suggestion - roasted carrots tossed in olive oil and sea salt