Here's a quick recipe that lends itself to multiple uses and variations. With Southwest inspiration you can use it as a base for your creativity. Add jalapeno peppers for heat, use it as a thick chunky salsa, or substitute a hot olive oil (baklouti, chipotle, or harissa) to really spice it up.
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 cup cooked kernel corn
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, seeds removed, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 4 tablespoons Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Red Apple Dark Balsamic
- 1 teaspoon...